Aerica Welcomes Ash, Thabo Mokgadi, Ditka, AyoDaniels, Jessicca, Tyler Scoggin, Dying Season, and Siddharth Singh.
Census 2007: [November 7]
A new census is underway, and will last for one week. To respond, citizens should contact senator Darren Rosetta.
PART A SERIOUS QUESTIONS
Please answer these truthfully, as they will be used for statistical reasons.
1) What is your age group? (5-10, 10-15, 15-20, 20-25 etc)
2) What continent are you located on?
3) How often do you check the email account that this is sent to?
a) Constantly - I always leave the net on and I have popup.
b) Same as a, but only during office/set hours.
c) Three or more times a day
e) Three or more times a week
g) Once in a while
4) How long have you been a member of Aerica (to the best of your knowledge)?
5) Are you left handed, right handed or ambidextrous?
6) How did you first find out about Aerica (in 10 words or less)?
7) Out of the following, which would currently describe your current status?
(Working, student, looking for work, domestic duties, retired, dead)
8) What operating system are you currently using? (If you don't know, it's probably Windows XP)
9) What method of transport do you mainly use? (Public; private-motorised; private-self propelled; walking; teleportation)
10) Do you know or have you met an Aerican citizen in real life?
11) In 25 words or less, what do you like about the Aerican empire?
12) In 25 words or less, what do you think could be improved about the Aerican empire?
13) What genre movies do you prefer?
14) What genre books do you usually read?
15) OPTIONAL - use no more than three words to describe your spirituality.
(Examples include - agnostic, athiest, devout Fosterian, Christian, Buddhist, Pastafarian, Jedi, Hinduist)
PART B NOT SO SERIOUS QUESTIONS
Truth and inventiveness are appreciated in answering the next questions, but don't be overly silly. For example, the answer for question one needn't be, "Bananas!"
1) Are you a sock-sock-shoe-shoe or a sock-shoe-sock-shoe?
2) Have you ever eaten Spam? Do you now eat it on occasion of your own free will?
3) Toilet paper - do you scrunch or fold?
4) Does it hang flap out, or flap in (next to the wall)?
5) What is the most unusual thing you have eaten?
6) Answer the following question: why?
7) Define the universe in five words.
8) What dinosaur would you be?
9) Who is someone you would love to hit with a halibut?
10) Jeans - left leg first, or right leg?
12) Coats - left arm first, right arm first, or both together?
13) Eating soup - describe the dipping motion of your spoon into the soup bowl.
14) Eating pizza - with utensils, or without? What part first?
15) Pepsi, coke, or absolutely something else?
16) There is no question 16?
17) Favourite hot beverage?
18) Favourite item beginning with the letter k?
19) What do you ideally and realistically want for Christmas this year?
20) What is your current opinion of deific flightless birds?
Holidays and Niftydays:
- 22: Conspiracy Theory day
Back to the Aerica main page! Back to the News!