If the government is a state's heart, then a culture is a nation's soul. Without proud citizens and a strong national identity, there would be no value to the Empire. With these things, however, the Empire is a vibrant nation filled with enthusiastic people and an indomitable spirit.
- The Aerican Empire's Gaming Interest Society (AEGIS) is a group of citizens dedicated to spreading games and amusements throughout the Empire.
- The Calendar list all major holidays of the Empire and explains their significance.
- The Figurehead Royal Family page discusses the citizen-run Royal Family of the Empire.
- The Language section briefly describes the Aerican Language in its perpetually evolving form and lists some of the more interesting words found within.
- The Legends section will regale you with ancient tales and folklore from the Empire's darkest corners.
- The Museum of Culture and Stuff contains exhibits created by citizens, texts of interest to visitors and citizens, and reproductions of news articles featuring the Empire. It accepts submissions from citizens and non-citizens alike.
- The National Anthem(s) section presents the national anthem, Home Is Where I Hang My Towel, as well as rejected national anthems of the Empire.
- The Religion section discusses one of the sillier aspects of the Empire.
- The Sports section discusses such staples of Aerican entertainment as football (soccer) and Sillyball.
- The Technology section details scientific achievements which have not yet been made but which look good on paper, including robots, starships, and other science fiction.
Back to the Aerica main page!