- For much of the Empire's early history, Earth was always home to the Emperor himself. It was only later that it was decided the Empire would be a citizen of no single colony.
- Earth has always had more citizens than any other single colony in the Empire, and at times in the past has had more than all other colonies put together.
- As home to the Embassy to Everything Else, Earth has been the site of many of the most momentous events in Imperial history.
- When the Empire held its 20th anniversary international convention, only one colony was visited by the many attendees: Earth.
- Earth is one of only two Imperial colonies to ever be visited and photographed by members of the press (the other being Psyche).
- Although the Lonely Planet Guide to Micronations makes mention of many of the Empire's colonies, Earth is the only one to which it gives directions.
Earth | Government | History | Notable People
This page brought to you by Aemperial Design.
Aemperial Design: When it Has to be Good Enough for an Emperor